Monday, September 14, 2009

School!

School opening.
On August 13th we went to school cause it was school opening day, it was a parade. Our school principle Mr. McLain, had his speech and than he introduced our school couches of different sports. After it they called the names of students from school football team, volleyball, basketball, baseball and other ones. Also they called our school cheerleaders and gill team “Pantherettes”. Than cheerleaders and gill team showed their dances and our school band played music. It was very fun and interesting. Our parade was in our school stadium. School stadium is big and I think its beautiful, there were a lot of people.
I liked this parade it was good. But my school will start on August 24th , it very interesting to go to school I was very exited. In the evening we went home. I was very glad that I have seen parade of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment