Monday, September 14, 2009

My Schedule! Its very different!

After school we went to Wal-Mart to bye all school supplies. We have different supplies, its interesting. So I’m happy the first day at school was GREAT!
My schedule:
Room: Class: Course Description: Teacher:
1 01 Personal and Family Development Miller
31 02 Art 1 D Bolestridge
21 03 Physics French
18 04 English 3 S Carroll
26 05 U.S. History Pell
22 06 Web Mastering Norton
3 07 Algebra 2 N Ferrell.

And at first day at school I was using my schedule cause I didn’t know where is my classes, and I was looking on my schedule. My locker is # 445, and it is very is to remember, and I think my locker is in a good place. It is close to first and last lessons.
It is very comfortable place.

1 comment:

  1. I see you you choose Art . Very nice. How is your art class? is it different from your Art class here in DKA?
    And is your English lesson going on. what do you do in English lesson. Itis intereting to know.. ::)

    Keep writing
    Love and hug u
    your teacher
    Zebo

    ReplyDelete