Monday, September 14, 2009

Bye Ohio!

GOOD BYE CINCINNATI, OHIO!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO PALESTINE ,TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok. From Cincinnati to Dallas, Texas I went alone. I thought that I will not find my gates in airport, but it was easy, I found my gates and my flights very fast. I liked it, to be alone in airport. It was really in dependable trip. So from Dallas I my flight was to Tyler, cause Tyler is a big city which is very close to Palestine. My flights from Ohio to Texas were very fast, I didn’t accept that my flight would be so short. Honest to say during my flights I was thinking that how look my host mom and sister and my local coordinator. It was interesting to see Palestine what kind of city is it. So in Tyler I met my host family and my local coordinator Cindy. I was very glad to see them, but I was tired. We went to Cindy’s house than we have gone to my host family house. I liked Palestine, its very nice city. I liked everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment